1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
I found this recipe on another website where people post recipes that are WW friendly. I decided to try and make it gluten-free and they were just delicious. This recipe makes 6 - 4 pancake servings and the WW points are 6 per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- 3Combine milk and next 3 ingredients.
- 4Add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moist.
- 5Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks from.
- 6Gently fold into pumpkin mixture.
- 7Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto a hot non-stick griddle or skillet.
- 8Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- 9Turn and cook other side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 629.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: