1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Pancakes
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Many people have loved and had great success with my gluten free Pancake and Flapjack recipes and many have had trouble with them as well. Since these 2 recipes seemed to be more troublesome then most, I decided to re-work them in this updated Gluten Free Pancakes recipe. Enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/gluten-free-pancakes-revisited/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a vita-mix, combine eggs, agave and vanilla and blend on high until smooth.
- 22. Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and blend again to incorporate dry ingredients into batter.
- 33. Let batter sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken up.
- 44. Warm grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 55. Ladle pancake batter onto skillet.
- 66. Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side.
- 77. Remove from heat to a plate.
- 88. Repeat process with remaining batter, adding more oil to skillet as needed.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 483.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: