Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Many people have loved and had great success with my gluten free Pancake and Flapjack recipes and many have had trouble with them as well. Since these 2 recipes seemed to be more troublesome then most, I decided to re-work them in this updated Gluten Free Pancakes recipe. Enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/gluten-free-pancakes-revisited/
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- grapeseed oil, for sauteing
- 1. In a vita-mix, combine eggs, agave and vanilla and blend on high until smooth.
- 2. Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and blend again to incorporate dry ingredients into batter.
- 3. Let batter sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken up.
- 4. Warm grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5. Ladle pancake batter onto skillet.
- 6. Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side.
- 7. Remove from heat to a plate.
- 8. Repeat process with remaining batter, adding more oil to skillet as needed.
This is the worst pancake recipe EVER! Tried adding more liquid still yuk! I absolutely think that this recipe still needs to be in a test kitchen, do not recommend , do not try this one!