Recipe by Elana's Pantry
Many people have loved and had great success with my gluten free Pancake and Flapjack recipes and many have had trouble with them as well. Since these 2 recipes seemed to be more troublesome then most, I decided to re-work them in this updated Gluten Free Pancakes recipe. Enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/gluten-free-pancakes-revisited/
Top Review by Karen B.
This is the worst pancake recipe EVER! Tried adding more liquid still yuk! I absolutely think that this recipe still needs to be in a test kitchen, do not recommend , do not try this one!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- grapeseed oil, for sauteing
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a vita-mix, combine eggs, agave and vanilla and blend on high until smooth.
- 2. Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and blend again to incorporate dry ingredients into batter.
- 3. Let batter sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken up.
- 4. Warm grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5. Ladle pancake batter onto skillet.
- 6. Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side.
- 7. Remove from heat to a plate.
- 8. Repeat process with remaining batter, adding more oil to skillet as needed.