- 1 cup bean flour or 1 cup rice flour, blend
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy milk substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and extract.
- Add egg, oil and milk substitute to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour onto a pan or hot griddle. When bubbles form in the center, flip.
- Note: If batter is too think add more water. Too thin add more flour.