Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
So cute, these chewy bars modeled after ice cream are a colourful addition to any cookie plate.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Neapolitan Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 354.88 ml unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 311.84 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 354.88 ml icing sugar
- 14.79 ml butter
- 44.37 ml maraschino cherry juice
- For first layer, combine all ingredients and press into greased 9"x9" pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 10 minutes.
- For second layer, combine coconut with milk and spread over bottom layer.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
- For third layer, beat all ingredients together, adding more juice if necessary.
- Spread over cooled bars and store at least one day in an airtight container before cutting.
Just a quick note that this recipe isn't gluten free as graham cracker crumbs have gluten in them...unless you purchase gluten free graham cracker crumbs!! The recipe does sound delicious though!