Gluten Free Blueberry Walnut Squares
photo by onlyglutenfreerecip
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking pan 8 by 13 inches or equivalent with parchment paper.
- For the crust ~ add dates and walnuts into a food processor and process until.
- Crumbly, then add coconut oil, 1 cup coconut flour, ¼ teaspoons sea salt and 1 tablespoons maple syrup and process until it becomes sticky thick dough.
- Set ¼ of the crust mix aside and with a fork or spatula, press the remainder into your baking pan.
- For the filling, beat the eggs until frosty, add 1/3-cup maple syrup, sour cream and 4 tablespoons coconut flour, mix until it becomes thick consistency. Pour filling over your curst and evenly cover with blueberries. Add remainder of crumbles on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!