Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
A very simple healthy gluten free granola using gluten free oats. This is a great base granola that goes great on yogurt!
- 4 cups gluten free old fashioned oats (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with sides) with spray oil or parchment.
- Mix oats and coconut in medium mixing bowl.
- In microwave safe bowl or measuring cup, heat oil, honey and butter in microwave until butter is melted.
- Add oil, honey and butter mixture to oats and coconut and mix well.
- Spread evenly on prepared jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with sides) and put in oven.
- Bake for 11 minutes, stir, and bake for approximately 11 more minutes.
- Granola will continue to brown after removing from oven, so take it out slightly before desired toastiness.