1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Glistening Brownie Bombes
1 hr 40 mins
Rich and fudgey with a hint of orange, these cute little treats are perfect to serve at any gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2/3 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- 4 candy orange slices, each cut into 4 wedges
- 1For brownies, stir together flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 2In a second bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
- 3Pour water mixture over flour mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
- 4Pour into greased muffins cups, filling about half full.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes then turn out onto rack to cool; after cooled poke bottoms several times with a fork.
- 7For glaze, bush brownies with first amount of liqueur.
- 8Bring cream to a boil in a saucepan and remove from heat.
- 9Add chocolate and second amount of liqueur to hot cream and stir until smooth.
- 10Spoon mixture slowly over brownies, allowing lots to drip down the sides.
- 11Top with orange wedges and chill for 1 hour until glaze has set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Glistening Brownie Bombes
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 115.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candy orange slices