I'm publishing this recipe because I'm sure that there are other families who have members, who don't know how or have forgotten how to make ice when the ice tray is empty.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 2mins
- Empty the ice cubes that are left in the trays (if there are any left) into the bin.
- Take the trays over to the sink and fill them with cold water. (Hot water will freeze faster and more clear).
- Place the water filled ice trays back in the freezer.
- Replace the ice bin if you had to remove it.
- Shut the door to the freezer.
- Be sure to leave for around 4-6 hours at least to make sure it is frozen.
- If you want to experiment, you can freeze things like fruit infused waters or juices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is way too complicated. I don't understand the steps, I really need this to be written in simpler language. You're using so many complicated terms. I did get ice cubes, so I guess it's an okay recipe. They stuck to the tray though and I couldn't get them out. So I had them sit out for a while so they'd be looser, but then they were all watery. 2 stars.Reply
see 1234 more