Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who says Celiacs can't enjoy baking? Gluten and soy free!
Make and share this Gluten Free Flour Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml fine brown rice flour
- 473.18 ml fine rice flour
- 236.59 ml potato starch (can substitute cornstarch or arrowroot)
- 158.51 ml sorghum flour
- 314.66 ml tapioca starch
- 354.88 ml sweet rice flour
- 19.71 ml xanthan gum
- Mix all ingredients together and store in refrigerator until used.
Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game (Feb '08 - Jan '09). This is a great all purpose flour mix. Used it to make the dumplings for Yosemite Chicken Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings (Low Fat) and they turned out great. Can't wait to try it for cookies or cakes. Thanks for posting this VNess.