Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who says Celiacs can't enjoy baking? Gluten and soy free!
- 473.18 ml fine brown rice flour
- 473.18 ml fine rice flour
- 236.59 ml potato starch (can substitute cornstarch or arrowroot)
- 158.51 ml sorghum flour
- 314.66 ml tapioca starch
- 354.88 ml sweet rice flour
- 19.71 ml xanthan gum
- Mix all ingredients together and store in refrigerator until used.
Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game (Feb '08 - Jan '09). This is a great all purpose flour mix. Used it to make the dumplings for recipe #187686 and they turned out great. Can't wait to try it for cookies or cakes. Thanks for posting this VNess.