Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from living without TIP** Expandex, a modified tapioca starch, is a new product that's ideal for gluten-free baking. It gives baked goods a better crumb and lighter texture. Check out www.expandexglutenfree.com for more information. TIP**
- 1 cup sorghum flour or 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 1 cup potato starch or 1 cup cornstarch or 1 cup arrowroot
- 1⁄2 cup amaranth flour or 1⁄2 cup millet flour or 1⁄2 cup quinoa flour or 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup fine brown rice flour
- 3⁄4 cup sweet rice flour
- Mix ingredients together until well blended.
- Keep refrigerated until used.
Made for Spring PAC 2009. This is a pretty good all purpose flour mix. Will keep it on hand for cookies, bars and brownies. Thanks for posting this Az G!