Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This will satisfy a craving for "Those Mini Donuts"
Make and share this Gluten Free Donut Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup gluten-free flour, mix
- 1⁄8 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup margarine, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Stir in the milk, then mix in the baking powder and flour until just combined. Fill the prepared mini muffin cups about half full.
- Bake in preheated oven until the tops are lightly golden 15-20 minutes
- While muffins are baking, place melted margarine in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar with the cinnamon.
- Remove muffins from their cups, dip each muffin in the melted margarine, and roll in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Let cool and serve.