A recipe I altered from a recipe for Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Muffins from a Woman I met Online. I LOVE these muffins so much. Really you can put anything in them. These have been my go to sweet thing when I want something like a cookie or cake. These are just really quick to make verses other Gluten Free Recipes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add your softened butter with the sugar and the salt. With a whisk or a hand mixer cream the mixture together. Once creamed, add the egg, then the vanilla and then the sour cream.
- mix the baking soda into the mixture and then add in the Bob's baking mix. Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Once smooth add the chocolate chips or whatever else you want in your muffins and stir to combine.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cups and divide the mixture between them. You should get 12 muffin. Alternately you can have 9 really big muffins but the recipe calls for 12.
- Place in your 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean.