1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
A recipe I altered from a recipe for Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Muffins from a Woman I met Online. I LOVE these muffins so much. Really you can put anything in them. These have been my go to sweet thing when I want something like a cookie or cake. These are just really quick to make verses other Gluten Free Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl add your softened butter with the sugar and the salt. With a whisk or a hand mixer cream the mixture together. Once creamed, add the egg, then the vanilla and then the sour cream.
- 3mix the baking soda into the mixture and then add in the Bob's baking mix. Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- 4Once smooth add the chocolate chips or whatever else you want in your muffins and stir to combine.
- 5Line a muffin tray with muffin cups and divide the mixture between them. You should get 12 muffin. Alternately you can have 9 really big muffins but the recipe calls for 12.
- 6Place in your 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 257.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g