1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Banana Cupcakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, gluten free blend
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cake, enhancer (Modified Tapioca Starch)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, gluten free
- 1 large egg
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/4-1/3 cup milk (I used almond milk.)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl add the flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder and cake enhancer. Using the wire whisk attachment to a stand mixer whisk until thoroughly blended.
- 3Place the oil, vanilla, egg, banana and 1/4 cup of the milk in a blender container. Blend until liquid.
- 4Replace the whisk attachment with the beater attachment and add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. If the batter looks dry add in the additional milk. When thoroughly combined continue to beat the batter for 2 minutes.
- 5Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop batter into prepared cupcake liners. Place in oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 6Remove from oven and allow the cupcakes to rest for 5 minutes. Remove from pans and place on wire rack to cool. Once completely cool frost and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Banana Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: