Recipe by Cynth_L
An incredible and super easy gluten-free recipe that everyone loves, dietary restrictions or not. No weird flour substitutions required, minimal ingredients, and a perfectly chewy texture.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, cream almond butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Add egg, baking soda, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Mix well, then stir in almonds and chocolate chips.
- With a teaspoon, scoop out walnut-sized portions of dough and roll them into balls between your palms.
- Place them about an inch-and-a-half apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned but still soft and gooey in the middle.
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before removing to a rack to cool completely.