Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know how many times i've made this recipe but it's so simple and very easy to make. Delishhh.
- 1⁄2 lb ground lean pork
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- In a large heavy saucepan, brown and crumblepork. Stir in onion and garlic, cook and stir until onion is soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer about 10 minutes. Serve it with love. Enjoy.
Instead of using ground pork, I used left-over shredded smoked pork. This recipe was GREAT! I loved the combination of flavors.
Wow, this was so quick and easy. Finely diced 2 boneless thick pork chops in place of ground pork and had to substitute white cannellini beans because that's what I had, but it is just delicious. Chopped cilantro, chopped green onions, shredded queso fresco, and a dollop of sour cream or plain yogurt for toppings!!