Recipe by Ninna
I started making these when my kids were tiny. They are quick, very, very easy and they taste great.
Top Review by paubad
Love this simple recipe for delicious coconut cookies!<br/>My personal touch: I use coconut sugar instead of castor sugar and coconut oil instead of butter for a total coconut flavor and healthier result! My husband loves them and so do I!
- 125 g self raising flour (1cup)
- 90 g caster sugar (1/3 cup)
- 30 g coconut (1/3 cup)
- 90 g butter (1/3 cup)
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour into bowl, add sugar and coconut.
- Melt butter, add to dry ingredients with egg yolk and mix to make a firm dough.
- Roll teaspoonsfull of mixture into balls, place on greased baking tray and flatten with fork.
- Leave space between biscuits and bake 10-15mins at 180degC – 200degC (350degF - 400degF) or until brown.