- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 cups pecan halves (8 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In 12 inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and syrup, mix well. Cook until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add pecans; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly until coated.
- Spread mixture onto parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Store in tightly covered container up to 2 weeks.