Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My friend made these for dinner one night, and I liked them so much that I asked for the recipe. They are easy and delicious. Hope you like them also!
- 907.18 g baby carrots
- 29.58 ml butter (or margarine)
- 59.14 ml orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml parsley, fresh (or 1 tsp. dried parsley)
- Cover carrots with water, bring to boil.
- Simmer until crisp tender.
- Melt butter, stir in orange juice concentrate, parsley and sugar.
- Pour over carrots.
- Cook and stir until glaze thickens.
A true classic that is delightfully enhanced by the use of juice concentrate! I made as written cutting in half. Thanks for the post.