Top Review by Debbwl
Nice change from both sweet glazed carrots and buttered carrots. DH loved the combo of dill, lemon and butter. Made as written, but think it would be better with fresh dill and will you fresh dill next time. Thanks so much for the post.
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam carrots until tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a small heavy pot, dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth. Stir in lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and boils. Remove from heat.
- Stir in dill, butter, salt, and pepper. Pour over carrots. Toss and serve.