- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 2 lbs boneless fully cooked ham steaks (2 steaks)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set pineapple aside.
- Cut each ham steak in half; place on an ungreased baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard and reserved juice.
- Spread over ham.
- Top with pineapple and cherries.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.