Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from a friend of mine in Woodbine, GA. Hope you like it as much as we do.
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- hot sauce (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 one inch thick slice cooked ham (about1 1/2 Lb.)
- Combine all ingredients except the Ham.
- Score the fat edge of the ham slice.
- Broil the ham over slow coals for 15 minutes,turning once.
- Brush ham with sauce and broil another 15 minutes,turning and basting twice.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve with Ham.
Braunda, We had a winter picnic yesterday,It was a pretty day,(62 degrees),So my husband fired up his gas grill,and we did this ham.Now we are just used to doing a baked ham, never did try grilling ham before,but we will definately be doing this recipe again,We both thoroughly enjoyed this.I had him leave out the Hot sauce,( I don't care for fire on my tongue) But he put it on his and we both loved it. Very Good Recipe Braunda!!! Thanks,Darlene Summers
Delicious! I first made it a week or two ago, and the glaze was so good I thought I'd try it on a whole ham in the oven. I doubled the recipe, baked the ham by itself about 1/2 hour first so the glaze wouldn't overcook, and it turned out just great. Our guests wanted the recipe! Thank-you for posting this!