Prep 15 mins
Cook 33 mins
My SIL makes this fabulous recipe every Christmas, it is divine. I've made it a few times and always get asked for the recipe. It is SOOOOOO GOOD, you won't be disappointed.
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons dark rum (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 (11 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- Sprinkle pecans in a heavily greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Combine brown sugar, brewed coffee, 1/4C melted butter and rum stirring well.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Combine 2/3 cup sugar and coffee granules in a shallow bowl: stir well.
- Separate biscuits and dip in 1/3 cup melted butter then dip in sugar mixture (both sides).
- Stand biscuits on edge around pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This recipe was soooo GREAT. My family raved over these rolls. I will be making this again! Words alone cannot describe how delicious these rolls are..
I actually really liked this. I made a 2 serving on this in a mini bundt pan and used home made whole wheat biscuit dough. I left the rum out and used splenda brown sugar and margine, and splenda white sugar. Usd decafe coffee since caffine doesnt go well with me. great recipe! I plan on making this many moe times.
I really didn't care for this recipe. seemed so good and I like all the ingredients. My significant other didn't like it either. I had made it for a party I was going to and I ended up not taking it. Sorry