Recipe by Cookin up a storm
My SIL makes this fabulous recipe every Christmas, it is divine. I've made it a few times and always get asked for the recipe. It is SOOOOOO GOOD, you won't be disappointed.
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons dark rum (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 (11 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pecans in a heavily greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Combine brown sugar, brewed coffee, 1/4C melted butter and rum stirring well.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Combine 2/3 cup sugar and coffee granules in a shallow bowl: stir well.
- Separate biscuits and dip in 1/3 cup melted butter then dip in sugar mixture (both sides).
- Stand biscuits on edge around pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!