Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my favorite things: shrimp. Yummy! This makes a light and easy dinner.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut in bite size pieces
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (use uncooked shrimp)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine soy sauce, apple juice, water and ginger.
- Simmer on medium heat for 5 minute Remove from heat and set aside.
- When the water boils, cook the broccoli until just tender. Remove and set aside.
- Add soba noodles to the water and cook.
- While the noodles are cooking, combine the sesame oil, lemon juice and garlic in a pan and warm.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink and tender. Set aside.
- Drain the noodles and return them to the pot.
- Add the broccoli, shrimp, scallions and soy mixture. Toss briefly on medium heat until everything is hot.
- Serve immediately.