Recipe by ellie_
I thought this sounded good. Recipe source:local newspaper
Top Review by anonymous23
Made almost as directed, except that I put each fillet in separate foil packets. and apparently misread the directions--I mixed the green onion and parsley in with the sauce. I found it to be too salty. My husband said that it's a better recipe for people who feel compelled to eat salmon but don't particularly like it; we didn't taste the salmon at all. I'd highly recommend using a low sodium soy sauce. Thanks anyway, Ellie.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 piece gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon other coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Place salmon in 8-inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a small cup or bowl mix together next 3 ingredients (garlic - soy sauce) and pour over salmon.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with salt, parsley and green onion.