Recipe by LisaMari
This is one of the traditional Japanese favorite dishes, but not to foreign flavor for Australia people too. All my friends and family absolutely love this dish! Very healthy and tasty, great with rice!
- 500 g pork, scotch fillet
- 1 brown onion
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, crashed
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake or 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the pork and onion in stripes.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and marinate pork and onion for 15 minute.
- Take out pork and onion from marinade sauce and fry it till the pork is cooked.
- Add the marinade sauce in the pan and simmer it for 3min.