1/2 Photos of Gingerbread Waffles
We like to make these waffles on Christmas morning, but they are good anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients.
- 2Sift into bowl and set aside.
- 3Beat eggs and sugar until thick and foamy.
- 4Stir in buttermilk and molasses.
- 5Add to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- 6Stir in margarine.
- 7Pour 1 and 1/4 cups batter onto preheated, greased waffle iron.
- 8Cook until done.
- 9Seve with sliced bananas and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1032.7
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 189.6 mg
- Sodium 1635.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 84.8 g
- Protein 19.3 g