1/6 Photos of Gingerbread Pancakes
So good on a cold morning! I love gingerbread! Serve with maple syrup, or just a sprinkling of powdered sugar and a squeeze of lemon, or to make it real authentic, lingonberry preserves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 2In large bowl, beat together egg and milk.
- 3Stir in molasses, then oil.
- 4Add flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- 5Pour a quarter cup of batter per pancake onto griddle.
- 6Cook on first side until puffed, full of bubbles and dry looking around edges.
- 7Turn and cook until second side is browned.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g