My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box prepared gingerbread mix, prepared to packaged directions
- 1 egg (for mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 orange, zest of (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- shaved crystallized ginger, for garnish (optional)
- 1Preheat Oven 375 degrees F.
- 2Divide prepared cake mix into nonstick muffin tins or you may use muffin wrappers, sprayed with oil.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Batter will make 8 to 10 muffins depending on size of tin used.
- 5Beat cream cheese, pumpkin orange zest and vanilla with hand mixer at medium speed.
- 6Beat in sugar until frosting is fluffy.
- 7Frost Cupcakes and garnish as you please.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (822 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 130.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: