- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (2 lb) beef flank steak
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vegetable oil and next 6 ingredients in a shallow baking dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add steak, turning to coat.
- Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes; cut into thin slices diagonally across the grain.