Recipe by Pinay0618
I'm always on the look out for different ways to fix the cheaper meat cuts. This was found at the Perdue website, posted for safekeeping.
Top Review by Chef Johnsonville
I tried this and did not like the flavors quite like I thought I would. I thought I had bought bone in chicken thighs, but came home with boneless. That could have been the problem. It was super easy to make, but I was hoping for better flavor. Thanks for posting.
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated and peeled
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In large, nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- In small bowl, combine onion, garlic, wine, ginger, cumin and chili powder.
- Add mixture to skillet; partially cover and reduce heat to medium low. Cook about 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is fork tender and liquid has been reduced to a glaze.
- To serve, sprinkle with parsley.