1/2 Photos of Ginger-Honey Glazed Shrimps
A delightful Asian-Fusion dish. Shrimps can be substituded with Salmon or Seared Tuna as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure shrimps are completely thawed and drained.
- 2Preheat the oven to broil.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper.
- 4Add cornstarch and whisk.
- 5Pour over shrimps, turning to coat.
- 6Marinade for 30 minutes or longer.
- 7When finished marinating, transfer marinade to a small saucepan, add cornstarch and simmer.
- 8Lightly grease the foil with sesame oil on the oven-proof dishpan before placing the marinaded shrimps.
- 9Broil shrimps for about 6 mins(depending on the size of the shrimps, do not over or undercooked), brush shrimps often with sauce.
- 10When shrimps are cooked, place the shrimps on a bed of rice(individual serving), pour over with the rest of the marinade, sprinkle with fresh lemon juice if desired.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Honey Glazed Shrimps
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 286.0 mg
- Sodium 3298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 35.1 g