A delightful Asian-Fusion dish. Shrimps can be substituded with Salmon or Seared Tuna as well.
Make and share this Ginger-Honey Glazed Shrimps recipe from Food.com.
- Make sure shrimps are completely thawed and drained.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper.
- Add cornstarch and whisk.
- Pour over shrimps, turning to coat.
- Marinade for 30 minutes or longer.
- When finished marinating, transfer marinade to a small saucepan, add cornstarch and simmer.
- Lightly grease the foil with sesame oil on the oven-proof dishpan before placing the marinaded shrimps.
- Broil shrimps for about 6 mins(depending on the size of the shrimps, do not over or undercooked), brush shrimps often with sauce.
- When shrimps are cooked, place the shrimps on a bed of rice(individual serving), pour over with the rest of the marinade, sprinkle with fresh lemon juice if desired.