Here's a great stir fry that goes good over rice, or thin angel hair pasta. Sometimes I add toasted sliced almonds.
- In wok or large skillet, heat 2 T oil; stir fry chicken until done and browned.
- Remove chicken, keep warm.
- In same pan add remaining oil, saute celery and carrots until crisp tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add snow peas and saute 3 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Mix broth and cornstarch; add soy sauce and ginger,stir until smooth.
- Add to vegetables;cook and stir until mixture thickens.
- Return chicken and heat through.