Recipe by MizzNezz
Here's a great stir fry that goes good over rice, or thin angel hair pasta. Sometimes I add toasted sliced almonds.
Top Review by SJBG
This does have a very nice flavor! I used tofu and veggie broth for the chicken and chicken broth, but followed all else as listed. My broth also did not thicken well - hardly at all, really - so next time I'll either increase the cornstarch or decrease the broth. Thanks!
- 44.37 ml oil, divided
- 453.59 g boneless chicken, cut into strips
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 236.59 ml carrot, cut into strips
- 473.18 ml sugar snap peas
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 354.88 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml dried ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In wok or large skillet, heat 2 T oil; stir fry chicken until done and browned.
- Remove chicken, keep warm.
- In same pan add remaining oil, saute celery and carrots until crisp tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add snow peas and saute 3 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Mix broth and cornstarch; add soy sauce and ginger,stir until smooth.
- Add to vegetables;cook and stir until mixture thickens.
- Return chicken and heat through.