Recipe by SavorFlavor
Pappardelle's Pasta offers unique flavors of pasta, oils and sauces. I found one of their stands at a local Saturday market. To find a location near you or to order online, go to www.pappardellesonline.com. I haven't tried this recipe yet, but have used this pasta to make spaghetti (soooo yummy!). Hope you enjoy the recipe, because I can't wait to try it!
- 1 lb roasted garlic herb fettuccine (Pappardelle's)
- 2 cups beef stock
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in some stock
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 tablespoons gingerroot, minced
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lb beef round steak, cut in strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 lb asparagus, blanched and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, cut in thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Have all ingredients prepped and ready before beginning to boil pasta water.
- Heat beef stock in pan and whisk in cornstarch. Let simmer.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted, boiling water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes).
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in stir-fry pan or wok over high heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook on high for 30 seconds. Immediately add beef and cook until half cooked.
- Add bell pepper and green onions and cook for 1 minute. Immediately add asparagus and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add warmed beef stock to wok and let simmer.
- Add drained pasta to wok and mix well. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve immediately.