1/2 Photos of Ginetti (Italian Puff Cookies)
katie in the UP's Note:
This recipe came from my Grandmother. I've been making it for several years now. Usually at Christmas, I don't really know why...they would be good any time of year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan; set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 2Beat the sugar and eggs together until they are very thick.
- 3Stir in the lemon zest and melted butter.
- 4Sift the flour and baking powder; add to the egg mixture.
- 5Mix thoroughly.
- 6Drop by tsp 1 1/2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile prepare glaze.
- 9Glaze while cookies are warm.
- 10Store in airtight container!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginetti (Italian Puff Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (1398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 959.0
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 302.6 mg
- Sodium 798.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 163.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 75.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of