1/5 Photos of Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
Every Wednesday The Montreal Gazette posts recipes according to the theme of the week or recipe requests that readers ask for. This is a recipe request, and it is from American chocolate company, Ghiradelli. I have made and ate this recipe and is decidedly very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and vanilla at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until combined.
- 4In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to egg mixtuer while mixing on low speed.
- 5Fold in chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
- 6Spread batter evenly in an ungreased 13x9 inch (3.5L) pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- 7Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
Serving Size: 1 (1000 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 296.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g