Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
What can I say--one of my favorite salads growing up.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- ground black pepper
- baby shrimp, cooked
- Cook macaroni in salted water until al dente; drain well.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients.
- Fold the macaroni into the mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.