Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Need an easy and delicious dish for a pot luck or any gathering that tastes great! This is it.
- 5 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 3 cups celery, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, with tops, sliced
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 5 3⁄4 ounces pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed potato chips
- Combine the first six ingredients.
- Add 2 cups of the cheese.
- Mix mayonnaise and sour cream; add to chicken mixture and toss.
- Spoon into greased 9x13 inch baking dish.Sprinkle with chips and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot.