Gloria 15x's Note:
Need an easy and delicious dish for a pot luck or any gathering that tastes great! This is it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 3 cups celery, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, with tops, sliced
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 5 3/4 ounces pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1Combine the first six ingredients.
- 2Add 2 cups of the cheese.
- 3Mix mayonnaise and sour cream; add to chicken mixture and toss.
- 4Spoon into greased 9x13 inch baking dish.Sprinkle with chips and top with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gg's Chicken Casserole for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.4
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 436.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: