This recipe is posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 skinless pork sausage links
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon fat (reserved from sausage)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In an oven safe skillet cook pork sausages until done.
- 3Remove, slice thin and pour off all the fat except 1 or 2 T.
- 4Mix together the eggs, milk and oil Add flour, 1/2 t.
- 5apple pie spice, salt and sausages.
- 6(some folks put the sausages in the apple syrup) Pour into hot skillet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 7Poke with a fork and bake for another 5 minutes.
- 8You want your pancake golden brown.
- 10Combine brown sugar, cornstarch and the remaining apple pie spice in a medium saucepan.
- 11Heat over medium high and add cider or juice, lemon juice.
- 12Stir well and cook until thick and bubbly.
- 13Add the apples (and sausage if reserving for sauce) and cook for 5 minutes more.
- 14Cut pancakes, plate up and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Sausage and Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 321.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice
apple pie spice