1 hr 15 mins
From Pillsbury Casseroles & One-Dish Meals. Doesn't sound all that authentic - but does sound good. :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, combine potatoes and sauerkraut; toss to mix.
- 4In medium bowl, combine soup and half and half; blend well.
- 5Add soup mixture to potato mixture; mix well.
- 6Pour potato mixture into sprayed baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Arrange sausage pieces over potato mixture, pressing lightly into mixture.
- 9Bake at 375ºF for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Potato and Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.2
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 1418.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g