Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Pillsbury Casseroles & One-Dish Meals. Doesn't sound all that authentic - but does sound good. :D
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes and sauerkraut; toss to mix.
- In medium bowl, combine soup and half and half; blend well.
- Add soup mixture to potato mixture; mix well.
- Pour potato mixture into sprayed baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Arrange sausage pieces over potato mixture, pressing lightly into mixture.
- Bake at 375ºF for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.