Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is great with other varieties of scented geranium as well.
- 4 tea bags
- 6 lemon-scented geranium leaves, washed
- 12 cloves
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced to decorate
- crushed ice, to decorate
- sugar (optional)
- Place the tea, geranium leaves and cloves in a warmed teapot.
- Fill with 2 ½ cups boiling water, leave to infuse for 5 minutes, then strain, cool and chill.
- Fill tumblers with crushed ice, then pour over the tea, and decorate each glass with a lemon slice. Sweeten, if desired.