Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1 English muffin, split
- 2 small peaches, peeled and sliced
- ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread evenly over each English muffin half.
- Arrange the peach slices on top.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon and the brown sugar.
- Broil until the cheese browns around the edges, about 2 minutes.
- Cut in half or quarters and eat warm.
Even though the broiling may not have worked quite as it was supposed to, this was still good, especially the creamy bottom part.