- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1 English muffin, split
- 2 small peaches, peeled and sliced
- ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread evenly over each English muffin half.
- Arrange the peach slices on top.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon and the brown sugar.
- Broil until the cheese browns around the edges, about 2 minutes.
- Cut in half or quarters and eat warm.