- 1 (1/4 ounce) package fast rising yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the yeast and the water, stir until dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl.
- Add the yeast mixture and mix using a dough hook.
- Knead dough until it forms a nice ball, using extra flour if necessary.
- Let rest for at least 1/2 hour.
- Bake at 450* for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.