This from the restaurant in KC. I got the recipe when Mr Gates was on Martha Stewart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix together sugar, salt, celery seed, cumin, red pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 4Add dry ingredients, and mix well.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 6Sauce can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks or in freezer for up to 6 months.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gates & Son's KC BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (2747 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16631.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 240.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 213.7 g
- Protein 14.4 g