This is a Pol Martin recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch garlic cloves in salted, boiling water for four minutes, then peel& puree.
- 2(Or you could try using roasted garlic- just make sure you don't boil it!) Whisk everything except lemon juice together until thick.
- 3Add lemon juice, and whisk again.
- 4You can use a different mustard base, like honey mustard, or a spicy raspberry mustard.
- 5You can use red or white wine in place of the vinegar.
- 6You can also use a different juice, in place of the lemon, like orange, or lime.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1544.9
- Calories from Fat 1464
- Total Fat 162.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 194.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g