Recipe by joseph c.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A delicious tasty melody of flavors that will wake your senses.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb plum tomato
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice onion 1/4 inch thick.
- Add potatoes to a 2 quart casserole dish. Add onion and tomato and add on top of uncooked potatoes. Drizzle olive oil over top and bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over top & bake for an additional 15 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Remove from 350 degree oven and let casserole cool 10 min before serving.