- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 large onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato dressing
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add steak; sprinkle with pepper. Cook steak 5 to 6 minute on each side or until medium doneness. Remove from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Place steak on cutting board; cover loosely with foil.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet. Stir in dressing; cover with lid. Cook 5 min.; stir. Cook, uncovered, until onions are tender (about another 5 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut steak across the grain into thin slices; place on serving platter.
- Top steak with the onion mixture; sprinkle with cheese.