Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A Shrimp and noodle dish that can be served cold or hot. The recipe comes from No Yolks Noodles. Enjoy
- 1 package no yolk noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs medium-sized shrimp, cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions, set aside.
- In medium saute pan, place 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat.
- Add 3 teaspoons of the garlic, saute about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, cook until pink and thoroughly cooked.
- Let cool.
- Combine noodles and cooled shrimp, add green onions.
- In seperate bowl make dressing by combining 1/2 cup olive oil with 1 teaspoon garlic, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix throughly.
- Sprinkle parsley onto pasta mixture.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Let cool in refrigerator about 1/2 hour, Or For warm entree, severe immediately.
This is the best shrimp and noodles recipe I've had in a long time -- all of us loved it and will be having this often. Thanks Barb for sharing this keeper!