Top Review by Catnip46
I got this recipe a few years ago off of another site and I just love it. I make by own chicken both from a chicken bouillon cube which I add the lemon juice (I only add about 1 tsp.) and cornstarch to and set aside. I brown my garlic in a little olive oil then throw in the shrimp. When this is heated up I add the chicken stock. Cook until thicken then I add only a small dash of red pepper powder, a dash of Kitchen Bouquet Browning Sauce and so so soy sauce. Add salt & pepper to taste. And finally I stir in the broken up cooked spaghetti. Heat and eat.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Swanson chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti, cooked without salt (about 8 oz. dry)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, mix cornstarch, broth, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, cook until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir constantly.
- Add shrimp.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Stir often.
- Toss with spaghetti.