Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the wonderful little Totally Garlic Cookbook by Helene Siegel and Karen Gillingham. My swap partner for the Fall Cookbook Swap 2008, KGCOOK, sent it to me along with many other great cookbooks.
- 18 -24 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth.
- In a tightly covered bowl store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- This can be used to season fish, chicken, ribs, or hamburgers when grilling. Also use to rub under the skin of a turkey or chicken before roasting, add to soups, salad dressings, or pasta.
This is fabulous! I have only used it on chicken so far, but I will use it for many other applications as well. Next I will try it on a beef roast. Thanks for posting this keeper!
Thanks for posting this recipe - I had the garlic book but have misplaced it so I thought I would see if it was posted here - I have used this paste for years - I think one of the kids borrowed the book and who knows if I'll ever see it again!! lol
It's very good - I grilled my hamburger brushed with this paste, and it was awesome! I agree with littlemafia - I love how you get the flavors from everything in this paste. Thank you so much for sharing!